- 6.1-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality 14 x 19-inch prints
- 2.5-inch color LCD monitor; 11-point wide-frame AF
- In-camera Shake Reduction (SR) system to combat blur from hand shake or low light
- Auto sensitivity control up to ISO equivalent 3200
- Stores images on SD memory cards; powered by 2 CR-V3 lithium batteries or 4 AA-size batteries
Compatible with almost any PENTAX lens ever produced and featuring Shake Reduction, the affordable PENTAX K100D is the kind of camera that makes history. Picture a large 2.5 inch LCD monitor with 210,000 pixel resolution and a friendly Mode Dial offering Auto Picture and Picture modes as well as new Scene modes for even simpler photography. The 6.1 megapixel APS-C size CCD and sophisticated 16-segment multi-pattern metering delivers outstanding image reproduction, while the bright, high-precision PENTAX mirror viewfinder features with 0.85X magnification. All these features combine in a compact design with high-rigidity stainless-steel chassis that is built to last.