- 12.24-megapixel Exmor CMOS sensor captures enough detail for poster-size prints
- Kit includes 16-105mm lens
- In-camera image stabilization and anti-dust vibration systems; Eye-Start Autofocus system
- 3-inch LCD display; 11-point autofocus system; 40-segment multi-pattern honeycomb metering
- Powered by lithium-ion battery; stores images on CF I/II and Memory Stick Duo/Pro Duo cards
The Sony a (alpha) DSLR-A700 is the perfect DSLR for serious amateurs — with 12.24 MP resolution to capture the full imaging precision of Sony zoom lenses, precision Carl Zeiss® lenses and legacy Minolta a-mount lenses. Quick response, creative style modes and high-speed shooting helps you capture your creative vision, Super SteadyShot® image stabilization works with every lens, and the Eye-Start® Autofocus system uses an 11-point center twin-cross AF sensor to improve precision. All this, plus Sony Anti-Dust Technology and a rugged magnesium alloy body.